Our clients at Hand in Hand Home Care, Inc. can expect outstanding quality care services that include the following:
- Medication Management
- Meal Planning and Food Preparation
- Incontinence Care
- Grocery Shopping
- Laundry and Housekeeping Services
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Activities such as walking and exercising
- Close coordination with residents’ personal physician and healthcare professionals
- Staff members participate in caregiver training
- Provides residents and family with community resources
The specific services that your loved one may receive depend on a personalized care plan. With the help of a physician, the patient, and the family, we will be able to create such personalized care plan and follow it completely.
It is always our goal to preserve the dignity and independence of our clients. We make sure that our services are rendered in a manner that promotes independence and dignity.
If you need more information about what we do and how we can help you, kindly contact us at 714-269-2553.